Monday 26 May 2014

Whispering Madness.

Whispered phrases of madness, as I whisper on to you
Between each walk we take, there's no fear, as I tap the window.
The tapping on your window pane, as I tap, and tap again,
But you've been on your night's wanderings, chasing that lonely star.

That flower I cherished, given to me by you, 
Was hidden from others, their disapproving eyes  
It's half, open bud & moist from the dew in the forest,
Its scent so intoxicating, and the colour of blood  

You are that man abandoned leaving, your roots behind
And in your body I can smell the scent of the soil...as your cavorting about
It's that scent of a woman the fragrance still in your mind,
As you come in from the streets, through a canopy of love letters

That's still burning, the touch of you fingers naked, 
On the pages of my poetry, one touch in the flowing river,
To cool the fire within, till were together once more.
I will go searching for you, wherever those lights beholds you..

 And the finely sweet surrender, that fire in our blood.
That's the words of poets that loves.
As I write in the tracks of my mind,
In your shadow the petals that I kissed, 

And kissed again, as I saw you bathing in the river...
Then the nomadic races and the bell's you passed through,
This inheritance I owe it all to you
As you opened the door,  throw away the key.

That's when my senses, my senses 
Overflow with your verses of poetry.

                         Connie .                   
                                       













No comments:

Post a Comment